TGL Co. Little Buddha Green Tea
This isn’t just a tea. It’s like drinking a zen experience. A melange of hot and cool spices with fruits and green sencha tea, this is especially tailored for the adventurous Indian palate.
About Little Buddha Green Tea:
When you blend a subtle Green Sencha with an explosion of fiery and cooling spices and fruits, you get a mesmerising brew which transports you into tranquility. The red peppercorns and our signature Indian spice flavouring form the ‘yin’ of this brew, simultaneously balanced by the calming ‘yang’ from Roman Chamomile and Sandalwood. A unique pineapple and papaya infusion adds a hint of fruity sweetness, while retaining the drama. This is a cup to be reckoned with, and perfect for the days when you seek balance, vibrancy and inner peace.
This brew sets your taste buds moving with spicy notes of cinnamon and peppercorns. Citrusy, fruity notes of pineapple and papaya accompanied by floral notes of roman chamomile in the middle along with the spice, lend a soothing yet invigorating oral spa experience.
- Aroma: Fruity and floral whiff covering up the de-stressing intense aroma of peppercorns, cinnamon and liquorice. Almost Spa-like!
- Complements: Asian cuisine
- Health Benefit*: Good for anti-ageing, Reduces inflammation, Aids weight loss, Relieves stress
- Caffeine Content: Medium
- Appearance: Lemon Yellow
- *Ingredients included in the tea are known to contribute to the mentioned health benefits.
- green sencha tea
- roman chamomile
- red peppercorns
- Allow 1 tsp of tea for each 150 ml of water
- Bring the water to boil and then let it cool down to 70-80°C
- Pour and leave to infuse for 2-3 minutes
- Sieve and serve