TGL Co. Kashmiri Kahwa Green Tea
Kashmiri Saffron Kahwa - Paradise of spice. The renowned beverage from the Kashmir valley with its richness of Indian spices and the goodness of Green tea.
About Kashmiri Kahwa Green Tea:
Paradise of spice. Our take on the renowned beverage from the Kashmir valley with its richness of Indian spices and the goodness of Green tea. The first sip of the tea transports you to ethereal snow-clad peaks of the Himalayas. At the second sip, the warmth of Cardamom, Cloves, and Cinnamon, reminds of a cozy evening by the bonfire. The experience is enriched by nutty nuances of almonds and slivers of Kashmiri Saffron along with the benefits of Green tea.
Familiar notes of Cardamom, Cinnamon and Cloves and nutty nuances of almonds balanced by soothing rose petals and Kashmiri Saffron.
- Aroma: Mesmerizing fragrance of Saffron accompanied by floral bouquet of rose petals greet you at the first whiff only to be welcomed with inviting piquant notes of Indian spices
- Complements: Indian Foods
- Caffeine Content: Medium
- Appearance: Amber Yellow
- rose petals
- green tea
- Allow 1 tsp of tea for each 150 ml of water
- Bring the water to boil and then let it cool down to 70-80°C
- Pour and leave to infuse for 2-3 minutes
- Sieve and serve