TGL Co. Kadak Masala Chai
Wrap your hands around the customary cup of good ol’ Indian chai blended with aromatic spices.
About Kadak Masala Chai:
Nothing can quite replace the wholesome goodness that is a cup of freshly-made chai. If you need to make your morning cuppa a refreshing one, top off your brew with some strong spices, then here's a cuppa comfort. Wrap your hands around the customary cup of good ol’ Indian chai blended with aromatic spices. Enjoyed by millions in India, masala chai, a spiced, sweetened black tea mixed with milk, is now popular around the world.
- Loose Tea Pack contains 200 g Tea
- Teabag Box sold as Pack of 2
- Each Teabag Box contains 4 g x 16 N Pyramid Teabags (15 N Teabags + 1 N Free Sample)
A balanced cup of milk tea with spicy notes of cardamom, clove and cinnamon.
- Aroma: Evocative fragrance of Indian spices with prominent notes of cardamom, cinnamon and cloves
- Complements: Any Indian snack
- Health Benefit*: Helps treat cold & flu, Increases mental alertness, Aids digestion
- Caffeine Content: High
- Appearance: Dark Brown
- * Ingredients included in the tea are known to contribute to the mentioned health benefits. These statements have not been evaluated by licensed medical bodies and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- black ctc tea
- black peppercorns
- bay leaves
- Take 1 teabag in a cup for each 150 ml of water/milk.
- Add freshly boiled water/milk.
- Pour it to the cup and leave to infuse for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove the teabag from the cup, add sweetener if required and enjoy your tea.
For Loose Leaf:
- Add 4g of Kadak Masala Chai to 150ml of water.
- Boil it for 3-4 minutes.
- Add milk, sugar and again boil it for 1-2 minutes.
- Strain completely to another cup and serve. You can have this tea without milk too.