TGL Co. Kadak Masala Chai
Wrap your hands around the customary cup of good ol’ Indian chai blended with aromatic spices.
About Kadak Masala Chai:
Nothing can quite replace the wholesome goodness that is a cup of freshly-made chai. If you need to make your morning cuppa a refreshing one, top off your brew with some strong spices, then here's a cuppa comfort. Wrap your hands around the customary cup of good ol’ Indian chai blended with aromatic spices. Enjoyed by millions in India, masala chai, a spiced, sweetened black tea mixed with milk, is now popular around the world.
A balanced cup of milk tea with spicy notes of cardamom, clove and cinnamon.
- Aroma: Evocative fragrance of Indian spices with prominent notes of cardamom, cinnamon and cloves
- Complements: Any Indian snack
- Caffeine Content: High
- Appearance: Dark Brown
- black ctc tea
- black pepper
- bay leaves
- Allow 1 tsp of tea for each 150 ml of water
- Bring the water to boil and then let it cool down to 70-80°C
- Pour and leave to infuse for 2-3 minutes
- Sieve and serve