TGL Co. Ginger Chai
Spicy, healthy and delicious version of the Indian Black CTC tea with dried ginger.
About Ginger Chai:
For those who like their tea strong, this is the cup to devour. Spicy, healthy and delicious version of the conventional Indian chai with nothing but ginger to trigger the much-needed caffeine kick. Luscious, creamy milk infused strong black tea with piquant notes of ginger makes for an ideal cup of chai. Pair it with your favourite Indian snack and you’re all set for a mellow monsoon day.
- Loose Tea Pack contains 200 g Tea
Creamy dairy texture of black tea infused with milk and a distinct, sharp and appetizing taste of ginger.
- Aroma: Dairy notes of milk and sharp hints of ginger
- Complements: Cookies
- Health Benefit*: Helps treat cold & flu, Increases mental alertness, Aids digestion
- Caffeine Content: High
- Appearance: Creamish Brown
- * Ingredients included in the tea are known to contribute to the mentioned health benefits. These statements have not been evaluated by licensed medical bodies and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- black ctc tea
- Take 1 teabag in a cup for each 150 ml of water/milk.
- Add freshly boiled water/milk.
- Pour it to the cup and leave to infuse for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove the teabag from the cup, add sweetener if required and enjoy your tea.
For Loose Leaf:
- Add 4g of Kadak Masala Chai to 150ml of water.
- Boil it for 3-4 minutes.
- Add milk, sugar and again boil it for 1-2 minutes.
- Strain completely to another cup and serve. You can have this tea without milk too.