TGL Co. English Breakfast Black Tea
About English Breakfast Black Tea:
Finest Assam tea leaves sourced from best tea gardens for a perfect, full bodied cup of this classic. One of the most popular blended teas, common in British tea culture. English breakfast tea is a black tea blend usually described as full-bodied, robust, rich and blended to go well with milk and sugar, in a style traditionally associated with a hearty English breakfast. English breakfast tea is traditionally enjoyed hot. It can be flavored with lemon or milk.
Full-bodied, robust, rich flavours of black tea
- Aroma: Strong and intense aroma of black tea
- Complements: Scones, Tea Cakes, English Breakfast spread
- Health Benefit*: Increases mental alertness, Lowers cholestrol, Improves dental health
- Caffeine Content: High
- Appearance: Dark Orange
- *Ingredients included in the tea are known to contribute to the mentioned health benefits.
- black tea
- Allow 1 tsp of tea for each 150 ml of water
- Add freshly boiled water
- Pour and leave to infuse for 2-3 minutes
- Sieve and serve