TGL Co. Bombay Cutting Chai
An evocative beverage comprising of Chai tea with cardamom and ginger.
About Bombay Cutting Chai:
The street culture of Mumbai poured in cup. An absolute classic, inspired by the Mumbai way of chai. An evovcative bevarage - brisk and spilling with goodness of ginger and cardamom. The first sip will transport you to bustling streets of city that never sleeps. The next sip will evoke the warmth and vigorous spirit of the city on your taste buds. If you’re a chai lover, your day is definitely incomplete without this one!
Slightly sweetened notes of cardamom infused in creamy milk chai surprised by distinct traces of ginger
- Aroma: Mesmerizing aroma of cardamom with a sharp whiff of ginger
- Complements: Any Indian snack
- Caffeine Content: High
- Appearance: Brown
- black ctc tea
- Allow 1 tsp of tea for each 150 ml of water
- Bring the water to boil and then let it cool down to 70-80°C
- Pour and leave to infuse for 2-3 minutes
- Sieve and serve