TGL Co. Organic Matcha
Stone-ground Ceremonial Grade Organic Matcha grown in Japan.
About Organic Matcha:
Our Matcha is sourced fresh from Japan. To honor the sacred Japanese ritual, only the best, organically grown Tencha Green tea leaves are stone-ground to produce fine, brilliant green ceremonial grade Matcha tea powder revered globally for its healthful properties.
More about Matcha:
It all begins with the leaf. The better the leaf, the better the powder. Shade-grown, nutrient-rich young Tencha green tea leaves are steamed, deveined, destemmed, dried and stone-ground into fine Matcha powder which is then consumed with water, ultimately leading to ingestion of whole tea leaves, making Matcha an extremely potent form of green tea or the ‘elixir of the immortals’ as popularly known.A single serving of Matcha is considered equivalent to at least 10 cups of brewed green tea. A study in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition showed that drinking Matcha tea regularly results in significant reduction of body fat, enhanced mental function, improved immunity and anxiety relief.
Organic Matcha Green Tea
- Health Benefit*: Matcha is known to support heart health, brain health, mental focus, healthy metabolism, detoxification and stress relief.
- Caffeine Content: High
- Appearance: Green
- * Ingredients included in the tea are known to contribute to the mentioned health benefits. These statements have not been evaluated by licensed medical bodies and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Scoop 2g of sifted Matcha tea powder & add 80-100ml of hot water
- Whisk vigorously in a zig zag motion until the tea is frothy
- Enjoy your Matcha tea straight from the bowl