TGL Co. Imperial Earl Grey Black Tea
About Imperial Earl Grey Black Tea:
The revered classic. A fragrant fusion of Black tea and natural bergamot oil evoking a citrus harmony. The rind’s fragrant oil is added to black tea to give Earl Grey its signature pungent punch. Tea flavoured with bergamot, which was used to imitate the more expensive types of Chinese tea, has been a customary beverage in England, now rejoiced all over the world.
Tart, full bodied flavour of black tea hits your palate to be surprised with hints of refreshing, citrus harmony of bergamot
- Aroma: Citrus hint of bergamot with fuller notes of black tea
- Complements: Scones, Tea Cakes
- Health Benefit*: Good for skin & hair, Aids muscle & joint pains, Relieves stress
- Caffeine Content: High
- Appearance: Orange
- *Ingredients included in the tea are known to contribute to the mentioned health benefits.
- black tea
- natural bergamot oil
- Allow 1 tsp of tea for each 150 ml of water
- Add freshly boiled water
- Pour and leave to infuse for 2-3 minutes
- Sieve and serve