TGL Co. White Velvet White Tea
This fine Darjeeling white will find roots into your soul at the very first sip. The perfect white cup; subtle, pure, and velvety smooth.
About White Velvet White Tea:
This fine Darjeeling white will find roots into your soul at the very first sip. The perfect white cup; subtle, pure and velvety smooth. This is unmistakably one of the finest white teas in the world. At the first steep, it caresses the water to creates a pristine pale liquor with fresh, subtle notes that calm the palate and refresh the soul. It is a delicate, demure and graceful brew that makes one truly comprehend the compelling allure of tea. A must have for any tea connoisseur. This is a classic that is to be revered.
This fine brew pampers your taste buds to a delicate, smooth, subtle calming tone
- Aroma: Earthy aroma that instantly connects you to the lush tea estates
- Complements: Oriental food
- Caffeine Content: Low
- Appearance: Light Golden Yellow
- white velvet tea from darjeeling
- Allow 1 tsp of tea for each 150 ml of water
- Bring the water to boil and then let it cool down to 70-80°C
- Pour and leave to infuse for 2-3 minutes
- Sieve and serve