TGL Co. White Bud Yin Zhen White Tea
Handpicked white buds from the Yin Zhen region with natural notes of mandarin and apricot that grow in the region, this is one of our most spectacular teas. Pour yourself a cupful of luxury with this one.
About White Bud Yin Zhen White Tea:
Similar in appearance to silver needles, this rare and renowned tea is a delight for any yellow or white tea drinker. It ranks amongst the most superior white teas in the world. Best brewed with water below boiling point, these handpicked silvery buds result in a clear, pale infusion with a mild fragrance of fresh cut hay. Our tea grows in close proximity to mandarins and apricots which give it a uniquely fruity bouquet. At once casual and elegant, this one glows like dawn in your cup. A connoisseur’s delight.
The brew is plain, smooth and bears fine drawn earthy notes throughout with slight undertones of creamy aftertaste
- Aroma: Elusively subtle aroma with floral and fruity undertones of mandarins and apricots
- Complements: Oriental food and Steamed Dim sums
- Health Benefit*: Rich in anti-oxidants, Improves oral health, Good for skin and hair, Anti-ageing, Aids weight loss
- Caffeine Content: Low
- Appearance: Light golden yellow
- *Ingredients included in the tea are known to contribute to the mentioned health benefits.
- white bud yin zhen tea
- Allow 1 tsp of tea for each 150 ml of water
- Bring the water to boil and then let it cool down to 90°C
- Pour and leave to infuse for 4-5 minutes
- Sieve and serve