TGL Co. Orange and Mango Oolong Tea
Distinctively fruity notes from mango, orange peel and pineapple flavours, blended with a luscious, creamy semi-fermented Milk Oolong tea.
About Orange and Mango Oolong Tea:
Distinctively fruity notes from mango, orange peel and pineapple flavours, blended with a luscious, creamy semi-fermented Milk Oolong tea. This gorgeous, fruity blend is evocative of an Indian summer day. Sweet, succulent notes from mango and pineapple, with a surprisingly playful presence of citrusy orange peel, gives the creamy Milk Oolong a refreshing and light-hearted appeal. This brew sings in your cup, songs of summer, youth and days of leisure. Savour this soothing cup anytime of day. We recommend garnishes of thin slices of orange and a sprig of just plucked mint for added vibrancy.
The first sip reveals fruity flavours with prominent citrus notes followed by a soothing creamy aftertaste of lingering vanilla finish.
- Aroma: Refreshing and light with playfully citrus notes of orange and mango
- Complements: Chinese Dimsums and Hakka Noodles
- Caffeine Content: Medium
- Appearance: Light Yellow
- milk oolong tea
- semi-fermented formosa oolong tea
- orange peel
- Allow 1 tsp of tea for each 150 ml of water
- Bring the water to boil and then let it cool down to 70-80°C
- Pour and leave to infuse for 2-3 minutes
- Sieve and serve