TGL Co. Maui Black Tea
This light, refreshing brew is reminiscent of a beach holiday, summery and bright; smiling at you and inviting you for more.
About Maui Black Tea:
This Ceylon black tea blend has a distinctively bohemian character. Spirited notes of apple, figs and lemon punctuate every sip, making it spring with joy on your palate. It’s refreshing, fruity flavours evoke candid imagery of a Hawaiian beach vacation; where the sun shines bright as the cool sea breeze caresses your face and waves hit the shore in a calming, assuring manner. It’s a black tea blend at its brightest, happiest self. The infusion of Cornflowers in this brew eases anxiety and helps you unwind. With this blend, a holiday is just a brew away. Also wonderful iced.
Mellow tones of earthy and vegetal notes settle in your mouth revealing floral notes followed by strong notes of figs and apple towards the end.
- Aroma: Tropical lemon floral bouquet with a light hint of vanilla
- Complements: Sushi, Fish and Red Meat
- Health Benefit*: Improves immunity, increases concentration, Reduces cholestrol, Relieves stress
- Caffeine Content: High
- Appearance: Amber brown
- *Ingredients included in the tea are known to contribute to the mentioned health benefits.
- black tea
- lemon peel
- Allow 1 tsp of tea for each 150 ml of water
- Add freshly boiled water
- Pour and leave to infuse for 2-3 minutes
- Sieve and serve