TGL Co. Irish Cream Black Tea
Ceylon black infused with the kick of irish cream and chocolate nibs for a sensational caffeine experience.
About Irish Cream Black Tea:
This is one for the bold-hearted. Ceylon black infused with the kick of irish cream and chocolate nibs for a sensational caffeine experience. This blend captures the true sweet creaminess and smoothness of Irish cream. While it’s obviously not alcoholic, it definitely gives you a high you wouldn’t expect from a cup of tea. The scattering of chocolate nibs give it a cacao bite which is elegantly bitter and indulgent. A spot of milk opens up the flavour of this bold, unapologetic brew. Perfect as a middle of the day wake me up.
Cream and chocolate cast an indulgently beautiful fusion of sweet and dairy notes.
- Aroma: Unsparingly doting aroma of baileys liqueur with scattered whiffs of chocolate and coffee
- Complements: Black forest, Tiramisu and Vanilla Ice cream
- Caffeine Content: High
- Appearance: Dark chocolate brown
- black tea
- irish cream
- Allow 1 tsp of tea for each 150 ml of water
- Bring the water to boil and then let it cool down to 70-80°C
- Pour and leave to infuse for 2-3 minutes
- Sieve and serve
Check out these easy recipe(s) prepared with Irish Cream Black Tea: