TGL Co. Gunpowder - Temple Of Heaven Green Tea
Hand rolled pellets of the finest green tea to give a pale infusion and a mild, pleasing aftertaste.
About Gunpowder - Temple Of Heaven Green Tea:
Tiny hand rolled pearls of some of the finest Chinese green tea leaves give this tea its unique name. When hot water is poured over it, the little balls dance gracefully in the water and unfurl slowly producing a flavorful, pale brew with a mild, slightly bitter aftertaste which is intensely pleasing. Temple of Heaven, as the name implies, is the highest grade of this type of tea and perfectly paired with most meat and vegetables. It also can be brewed into a refreshing iced tea with or without lemon.
Simple yet noticeable vegetal and woody notes with a pleasantly benign aftertaste.
- Aroma: A woody, vegetal freshness evocative of open meadows
- Complements: Butter Chicken, Curries, Most meat and vegetables
- Health Benefit*: Aids weight loss, Improves heart health, Increases mental alertness, Good for digestion
- Caffeine Content: Medium
- Appearance: Yellow
- *Ingredients included in the tea are known to contribute to the mentioned health benefits.
- green formosa gunpowder tea
- Allow 1 tsp of tea for each 150 ml of water
- Bring the water to boil and then let it cool down to 70-80°C
- Pour and leave to infuse for 2-3 minutes
- Sieve and serve