TGL Co. Golden Mist Yellow Tea
These certified organic tea leaves are handpicked early in the day to catch the morning dew and treated to offer a glistening, golden brew.
About Golden Mist Yellow Tea:
From our Connoisseur Collection, the leaves of this certified organic exotic tea are hand picked early in the day to catch the morning dew and uniquely treated to offer a glistening, golden brew. As you steep these leaves, the fruity bouquet of this brew will be unmistakable. A pure tea grown in higher altitudes, the handpicked leaves are delicately hand-rolled before fermentation in the sun for 6 hours, so that even the brew mimics the sun with its bright golden appearance and a brightness of flavour that is contemplative and blissful all along.
Prominent spicy notes balanced by light, citrusy undertones resulting in a subtle full-bodied brew
- Aroma: The first whiff reminds you of mulled wine followed by distinct aromas of cloves and orange peels.
- Complements: Breads, Pretzels
- Health Benefit*: Improves overall health, improves blood circulation, reduces cholestrol, Good for immunity
- Caffeine Content: Medium
- Appearance: Dark Orange
- *Ingredients included in the tea are known to contribute to the mentioned health benefits.
- yellow tea from darjeeling
- Allow 1 tsp of tea for each 150 ml of water
- Bring the water to boil and then let it cool down to 90°C
- Pour and leave to infuse for 2-3 minutes
- Sieve and serve