TGL Co. Chili Romance Green Tea
Handcrafted for the Indian palate, this is a feisty Indian blend of green tea with spicy notes and sweet undertones.
About Chili Romance Green Tea:
Handcrafted for the brave Indian palate, this can most aptly be described as a Masala Indian Green Chai with its infusion of spicy notes and sweet undertones. This spiced tea is from our Wanderlust collection and is festooned in fragrant Indian spices like red and white peppercorns and ginger, which give every sip a distinctive bite and flavour. It instantly transports you to a bustling aromatic, Indian spice bazaar. While it sure is calming for the restless throat, this brew also lets you know very early on that it’s not just about spice. Fruity hues from redcurrants, raspberries and strawberries begin painting sweet notes on your palate and leave you with a wonderfully delicate aftertaste which has you longing for more.
Piquant spicy notes of peppercorns pair perfectly with a fruity zing of berries. The blend achieves a perfect conclusion with delicate floral closure.
- Aroma: Discernible aroma of peppercorns and ginger followed by mild fruity overtones
- Complements: Thai Cuisine – best consumed after a meal
- Health Benefit*: Regulates blood pressure, Good for skin, Improves digestion, Aids weight loss
- Caffeine Content: Medium
- Appearance: Pale green yellow
- *Ingredients included in the tea are known to contribute to the mentioned health benefits.
- green sencha tea
- red currants
- white peppercorns
- red peppercorns
- Allow 1 tsp of tea for each 150 ml of water
- Bring the water to boil and then let it cool down to 70-80°C
- Pour and leave to infuse for 2-3 minutes
- Sieve and serve