TGL Co. Bombay Cutting Chai
An evocative beverage comprising of Black CTC tea, cardamom and ginger.
About Bombay Cutting Chai:
The street culture of Mumbai poured in cup. An absolute classic, inspired by the Mumbai way of chai. An evovcative bevarage - brisk and spilling with goodness of ginger and cardamom. The first sip will transport you to bustling streets of city that never sleeps. The next sip will evoke the warmth and vigorous spirit of the city on your taste buds. If you’re a chai lover, your day is definitely incomplete without this one!
- Loose Tea Pack contains 100 g Tea
Slightly sweetened notes of cardamom infused in creamy milk chai surprised by distinct traces of ginger
- Aroma: Mesmerizing aroma of cardamom with a sharp whiff of ginger
- Complements: Any Indian snack
- Health Benefit*: Helps treat cold & flu, Increases mental alertness, Aids digestion
- Caffeine Content: High
- Appearance: Brown
- * Ingredients included in the tea are known to contribute to the mentioned health benefits. These statements have not been evaluated by licensed medical bodies and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- black ctc tea
- Take 1 teabag in a cup for each 150 ml of water/milk.
- Add freshly boiled water/milk.
- Pour it to the cup and leave to infuse for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove the teabag from the cup, add sweetener if required and enjoy your tea.
For Loose Leaf:
- Add 4g of Kadak Masala Chai to 150ml of water.
- Boil it for 3-4 minutes.
- Add milk, sugar and again boil it for 1-2 minutes.
- Strain completely to another cup and serve. You can have this tea without milk too.